You’re a software engineering expert and would like your thoughts to be published? We welcome you to share your knowledge and experience if it fits our interests and guidelines.
Please follow the steps below to submit your article.
How should I choose my topic?
As you have probably noticed while surfing on Gitential’s blog, our main focus is around software engineering best practices. We like sharing what we believe in, which is helping software developers, engineering teams and software engineering managers to work at their best.
- Measuring software development
- Software development KPIs
- Software dev team’s efficiency
- Engineering productivity
- Quality Software Development
- All about enhancing Engineering Team’s work
- Content length: min 1000 words, ideally 1200+ words
- Format: Google Docs or Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
- Links: external links can be added, to high ranking websites that are credible sources, and relate to your article’s topic.
- Image: At least 1 image is required that represents your article .jpeg or .png format
- Video: a topic-relevant youtube video can be added to reinforce the message of the article.
Steps to publish
- Fill in our form and send us the topic and abstract of your article.
- We’ll review and we can discuss the deadlines for publishing.
- Send us your final copy.
- After the approval process, we’ll publish your content on Gitential’s blog and social media platforms as well.
- Feel free to share it with your networks.